1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not request the collection of personal data or create an account to visit our website or access its content.
Though, if you wish to contact us via the contact form on the site, you might have to send your personal data. We will solely process the personal data you transmit via the form to respond to your enquiry.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
If you wish to contact us via the contact form, you will have to submit your personal data. This personal data is limited to first name, last name, email address and phone number. The purpose of this personal data is to be able to respond to your enquiry. We do not use the personal data for any other purpose. We do not transmit your personal data to any third party.
3. STOP THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to stop processing the personal data you sent via the contact form, or you sent the personal data by mistake, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will permanently delete your personal data from our records.
4. USERS RIGHTS ACCORDING TO GDPR
As per the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights with respects to your personal data:
- the right to be informed that any data subject has the right to obtain from the controller upon request and free of charge confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by the Operator / Proxy and the right of access to data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to request the deletion of data;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability
- the right of opposition by which the data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation that the data concerning him are being processed, unless the controller demonstrates that he has legitimate reasons and imperative which justify the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or whose purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling.
The requests sent by e-mail will be solved by the Operator, who has this obligation according to the law, having the responsibility to collect the requests regarding the exercise of the rights guaranteed by the Law on the protection of personal data coming from the users. The operator also has the responsibility to send the answers to the users who made such requests within the legal term of 30 days.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Following the General Data Protection Regulation, the Operator uses technical and administrative means to provide security of personal data and protection against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Data transfer from the platform to the server is secured by data encryption and Secure Sockets Layer.
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any damage you may suffer due to the loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any data you have transmitted through the platform.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party. We do not sell or make public your personal data sent via the contact form. We only use the personal data you send to respond to your enquiry.